The PVMS is a symposium for all of the Pioneer Valley’s microbial researchers and beyond. Hence, wee are looking for a diverse portfolio of science to be presented at the meeting. Therefore, we are encouraging submissions from scientists at all levels of their careers.
Please see the below guidelines for abstract submission for both posters and oral presentations.
Note: If you are accepted for a talk or poster, you must give a presentation based on the abstract you have submitted.
Abstract submission is now OPEN!
The deadline has been extended to February 3rd, 2023
Abstract Submission Link: https://forms.gle/n47xokZFCNuLp9Sx6
- Abstracts should be prepared about ongoing or recently completed research projects and will be awarded upon scientific merit.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the PVMS website prior to the symposium.
- If you are accepted for a talk or poster, you must give a presentation based on the abstract you have submitted. Further, while you can be a co-author on multiple submissions, you can only present at PVMS on one submission.
- Talks will be 15 min with 5 min for questions (you will have 20 min total).
Please check the website regularly and two weeks before to ensure that the guidelines have not been adapted to accommodate changes in public health situations.
Please direct all other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.