The following list shows courses that are currently using the software or equipment that the TTL provides. Contact programs and departments directly if you are interested in signing up for any of these.
- BCT 320 – Introduction to CAD for Construction and Architecture
- BCT 420 – Designing with 3D CAD & BIM
- ECO 620 – Studies in Building information Modeling
- SUSTCOMM 597A – Digital Technology for Design Representation
- LANDARCH 397D – Studio: Site Planning for Housing: Creating Community
We also mention cool student and faculty projects that use the TTL on our projects page.
Did we forget any courses? Send them to us here.