The L4 is the last Form you will fill out for your students on Tk20. It is an affirmation that everything on the student’s portfolio/field experience binder is complete and accurate as you know it. This guide will inform you as to where this form is and how to fill it out.
1. Click on Advisement tab in Tk20. Then, click on the Students sub tab. This will open a new screen on the right.
2. Search for student by entering their name in the Student box and then clicking the Search button
3. Click on student’s name highlighted in blue. This will take you to a new screen.
4. Click on the blue Link under “Degree Plan”. This will be on the right-hand side of the screen.
5. The form that is different for every program. Please fill it in to the best of your abilities. Once you are done, click the green Update button. This will take you to the previous screen.
And that’s all there is to it!