This February, Academic Computing is offering workshops on a range of instructional technology topics, including:
- Designing Effective Presentations
- PowerPoint Basics for Mac and Windows
- Keynote Basics
- Managing Citations with Zotero
- Using GoogleDocs for Collaboration
- Turnitin in SPARK: Originality Reports on Student Papers
- Grade Book Management in SPARK
- Basic Digital Storytelling with iMovie and GarageBand
- Advanced Digital Storytelling with Final Cut Express
Most sessions are only 50 or 75 minutes long!
To view the full schedule and register online, please visit: https://etna.oit.umass.edu/public/workshops
Interested in training, but none of the scheduled times work for you? Contact the Instructional Media Lab (545-2823) to set up a one-on-one consultation.