Judging by the lovely VHS-quality of the video and the dated wardrobe this clip might be over a decade old, but the frequency with which I see these common PowerPoint mistakes still persists…
- Working with Digital Images
- Copyright Issues for Faculty
- Designing Effective Presentations
- PowerPoint and Keynote for building presentations
- iMovie and MovieMaker for working with Digital Video
- Tips and Tricks for Mac Users
- Where the @&#$ are My Pictures? An Introduction to Digital Asset Management
Most sessions are only 50 or 75 minutes long!
To view the full schedule and register online, please visit: https://etna.oit.umass.edu/public/workshops
Interested in training, but none of the scheduled times work for you? Contact the Instructional Media Lab (545-2823) to set up a one-on-one consultation.