University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- LING712, Proseminar in psycholinguistics (graduate, co-taught with Kristine Yu): Coordinating phonological and syntactic structures in speaking.
- LING412, Language processing and the brain (undergraduate).
- LING697K. Introduction to psycholinguistics (graduate, co-taught with Brian Dillon)
- LING712, Proseminar in psycholinguistics (graduate): Grammatical processes in speaking.
- LING493P, Grammatical processes in speaking and understanding (undergraduate).
- LING611, Psychological background to linguistic theories (graduate).
University of California, San Diego
- LING240, Research method (graduate)
- LING221, Introduction to syntactic theory (graduate)
- LING121, Syntax (undergraudate)
- COG101C, Language (undergraduate)
- PSYC145, Psychology of language (undergraduate)
- LING170, Psycholinguistics (undergraduate)
University of Maryland
- LING449D, Undergraduate seminar: Grammatical processes in speaking (undergraduate)