Workshop: Phonological variation and its interfaces
- Is there a factual interface between phonology and phonetics, and between phonology and morphology? Or are these independent components of the grammar? Which are the evidences for one approach or the other?
- How do these three components interact? Are their interactions unidirectional or rather bidirectional?
- How does phonological variation shed light on the interfaces phonology-phonetics / phonology-morphology?
- To which extent morphological requirements constraint phonology and induce phonological variation?
- Can prosodic requirements have an impact on morphology? What are the limits of this impact?
Andries Coetzee (University of Michigan)
Call for papers
12 pt Times New Roman font, or similar.
One-inch (2.54 cm) margins on all sides.
Anonymous (please do not include author details).
Abstracts not following these guidelines will be rejected. Abstract submission, reviewing, and notification of acceptance will be handled using EasyChair.
Notification of acceptance: July, 15, 2018
Program announcement: September, 15, 2018
Workshop days: November, 22-23, 2018 (University of Barcelona)
Registration and fees
More details will be posted closer to that time, but we anticipate that registration fees will be around €30 for waged attendees and €20 for student/unwaged attendees.
Maria-Rosa Lloret, Universitat de Barcelona
Jesús Jiménez, Universitat de València
Violeta Martínez-Paricio, Universitat de València
Jesús Bach, Universitat de Barcelona
Paula Cruselles, Universitat de València