AMP 2018 announcement
The Linguistics Department at UC San Diego is pleased to announce that the 6th Annual Meeting on Phonology (AMP) will be held on October 5-7, 2018 in San Diego, CA, USA.
We invite abstracts for presentations on all areas of theoretical, experimental, and computational phonology. The conference will feature a fully integrated workshop entitled “Methods in phonological data collection and analysis of underdocumented languages,” for which abstracts for presentations are especially welcome.
Updated information will be available at http://phonology.ucsd.edu/.
- Junko Ito and Armin Mester (UC Santa Cruz)
- Laura McPherson (Dartmouth College)
- Bert Remijsen (University of Edinburgh)
- Investigating underdocumented tone systems
(Bert Remijsen, University of Edinburgh)
- Electroglottography for voice analysis
(Marc Garellek, UC San Diego)
- Underdocumented language data corpus construction
(Gabriela Caballero, UC San Diego)
- April 2, 2018: Call for papers
- June 1, 2018: Abstracts due for both the main session and the workshop
- July 27, 2018: Notification of acceptance, registration opens
- August 13, 2018: Program available
- October 5-7, 2018: AMP conference
- February 15, 2019: Proceedings submission deadline