Presented by the Berkshire Area Health Education Center, healthcare professionals and others will be able to incorporate the tools and practices in this program to understand sleep’s important role in good physical and mental health and to identify ways to improve and sleep quality and quantity. Click here to register.
Presenter: Frederic P. Hyman D.D.S., The Berkshire Center for Craniofacial Pain and Dental Sleep Medicine, Great Barrington, MA.
- Define normal sleep in adults and children
- Discuss sleep in the United States
- Define pathological sleep and its impact
- Discuss adults obstructive sleep apnea: screening, diagnosis, and treatment options
- Discuss pediatric obstructive sleep apnea: screening, diagnosis and treatment options
- Describe obstructive sleep apnea and the dental office: evaluation, testing, and care