- This event has passed.
10/29 Welcome Reception for Week of Memory and Forgetting
October 29 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This reception is the kick off event for the week of Memory and Forgetting. It will feature organizers and administration reflecting on the meaning of memory and forgetting.
Light hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- Chancellor Kumble R. Subbaswamy
- Provost John McCarthy
- Paul Katz, Professor of Biology and Director of Neurosciences
- Elizabeth Connor, Associate Dean College of Natural Sciences
- Alon Confino, Pen Tishkach Chair of Holocaust Studies and professor of History and Jewish Studies, Director, Institute for Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies
- Aaron Shackelford, Director of Programming of the UMass Fine Arts Center
- Albert Lloret, Professor of Spanish & Portugues Studies and
For other events, see Week of Memory and Forgetting.