We will have workshops throughout the Spring 2019 semester to help you learn new technologies to introduce content, engage students, and approach universal design.
Ever consider creating a blog for your course? How about recording your lectures automatically so students can review them? Join us during the winter break for workshops to help get you started with teaching and technology like:
• Getting Started with Moodle.
• Getting Started in Echo360.
• Getting Started with WordPress.
Join us for workshops dedicated to making your course content accessible to all of your students, regardless of their ability level. Get ahead of the curve on Universal Design, and make your course match your pedagogical goals. Our workshops include:
• Making Movies: Editing videos using iMovie.
• Camtasia for Mac.
• Podcasting Basics.
Explore new ways to reach your students, and discuss how some technologies can help you reach your pedagogical goals.
• Beyond Lecture Capture: Engaging students in Echo360.
• Managing Group Work Online using Apps at UMass.
• Discussions in Feminist Technology.
• JMP in the Classroom: Designing Lessons and Explorations with Data.
If you have questions or want more information on workshops, we’ll be happy to help you. Reach out to the Instructional Media Lab (413-545-2823 | email@example.com).