The Libraries have activated the following new e-journal subscriptions. You may find them in the UMass Amherst library catalog or the E-Journal List:
- Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology, 1996 –
- Child & adolescent psychiatric clinics of North America, 2002-
- Clinics in sports medicine, 1997 –
- Critical care nursing clinics of North America, 2002-
- International journal of radiation oncology / biology / physics, 1995 –
- Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 2001-
- Psychiatric clinics of North America, 1996 –
The following journal subscription was cancelled:
- Mathematics of computation
The Libraries have cancelled our subscription to the World News Digest database from Facts on File to re-allocate those funds to more unique content.
The Libraries has canceled our subscription to the business database, First Research.
Our subscription to the Beilstein database on the Crossfire platform has ceased as of August 31st, 2010. This has been replaced by the web-based Reaxys database which combines Beilstein, Gmelin and Chemistry Patent sources.
Contact Paulina Borrego, Chemistry Liaison librarian, at 413-545-7891 if you would like assistance or have questions about Reaxys.
The Libraries has ceased its subscription to the D&B Million Dollar Directory.
The Libraries ceased our subscription to China Data Online effective 2/28/10.