511 Main Street
West Springfield, MA 01089
(413) 785 – 5467
Populations served: May Center School is a specialized day school setting that provides educational services to children and adolescents with Autism and developmental disabilities (ages 3-22).
Location(s) of internship sites:
511 Main Street, West Springfield, MA
Accessible by Public Transportation? No
General job description of what an intern might do:
- Learn about Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), IEP’s and behavior support plans
- Shadow and assist staff working with students
- Develop positive relationships with students
- Acquire an understanding of data collection to see how IEP objectives are analyzed
- Obtain specialized training
- Attend team and staff meetings
Your availability: The May Center School is in session from 8:30 – 2:30 M-F (including the summer).
School Operations Coordinator