She is a Sophomore and this is her second year on the team. She is good at keeping the team on track. And if you are having a bad day, she is the one you want to have around; she loves hugs!
1. What is your nickname?
2. How would your friends describe you?
They would say I am completely crazy…and snuggly!
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
Cheese-Its!…gotta love em
4. What is your favorite pastime or hobby?
Dancing and swimming
5. What is your favorite television show?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. Who is your favorite dancer or choreographer?
8. What was the name of your old dance studio?
American Dance and Drama, Floral Park Music and Dance
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
Jose Reyes…a player on the Mets…not quite a celeb
10. What is your favorite book?
11. Where is your favorite place in the world?
My Aunt’s summer house in the Hampton’s. I have so many great memories there.
12. What was your favorite dance team moment?
My favorite dance team moment was while we were on stage in Daytona this year. There was so much energy and we were all having so much fun. It was such a rush.
13. What do you love about UMass?
I love that there are so many people. You never know who you’re going to meet in a day.
14. When is your birthday?
September 14, 1988
15. What is your favorite color?
16. What is your major?
Marketing with a minor in Psych and Econ
17. What is your favorite food?
Shepard’s Pie…or Bang and Mash…I’m one of those weird people who love Irish
18. What is your favorite quote?
“Life has no rehearsals”-Saba (an old dance teacher)
19. Where is your hometown?
20. Why do you love dance?
Its a good stress release and just lots of fun.