She is our Practice Captain. Since we do not have a coach, she is responsible for running all of our practices. She does everything from leading warm-ups and across-the-floor, choreographing dances, and cleaning (perfecting our dances), etc.
1. What is your nickname?
2. Where is your hometown?
3. When is your birthday?
September 18, 1987
4. How old were you when you started dancing?
3 years old
5. What is your favorite style of dance?
Jazz and Modern
6. What do you like most about being on the UMass Dance Team?
The team is like a second family because we’ve been through so much together. Thanks girls!
7. What awards have you won in dance?
2003 United States Dance Team, Various “Dance Masters of America” and “American Dance Awards” High Scores, and Burncoat High School Dance Team Captain
8. What is your Major?
9. Where is your favorite place on campus?
10. What was the name of your old dance studio?
Diane Kelley Dance Studios
11. What’s your favorite food?
Spinach and artichoke dip
12. What is your favorite television show?
13. What is your favorite movie?
14. Who is your celebrity crush?
15. What are some things you cannot live without?
My family, friends, dance, and my shoes.
16. What is your favorite holiday and why?
My favorite holiday is Christmas because my entire family gets together to celebrate. Plus my mom makes the best cookies only during this time of the year.
17. What are your other hobbies?
Hanging out with my friends, shopping, going to the gym, and reading.
18. How would your friends describe you?
Outgoing, loud, and fun.
19. What is your guilty pleasure?
20. What was your favorite dance team moment?
We have quite some memorable moments, but my favorite is performing on the nationals stage. It’s where all of our hard work pays off.