The University of Massachusetts, Amherst will host the American Physical Society Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physics (CUWiP) on the weekend of 18 – 20 January 2019.
The application window is now closed. For further information on the conference, contact us at email@example.com
UMass Amherst, along with Mount Holyoke, Smith, and Amherst Colleges will host students from Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, portions of New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont. UMass is located in the Eastern Standard Time zone (EST).
Please apply to attend the conference that is geographically closest to your expected location January 18-20, 2019
The 2019 CUWiP conferences are also located at:
- College of William and Mary
- Michigan State University
- Northwestern University
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- The College of New Jersey
- The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of Ottawa (Canada)
- University of Washington, Seattle
- Utah State University
Students in Canada are encouraged to apply to the Canadian CUWiP at the University of Ottawa.