Chris discusses new mechanical materials inspired by the ancient art of origami at a Sci.Tech.Cafe on June 9, 2014.
What is a singularity? Chris discusses “The singular science of paper, and everything else” with high school students and their teachers as part of ScienceQuest.
Chris shows preschoolers about magnets (2005).
- Physics 558: Introduction to solid state physics
- Physics 605: Mathematical Methods
- Physics 152: Electricity and magnetism for engineers
- Physics 606: Graduate electricity and magnetism
- Physics 282: Methods of theoretical physics
- Physics 422: Electricity and magnetism