While the praxis model begins with naming and analyzing the problem (steps #1 & #2), we’re starting at step #3: finding system-change ideas leading to root solutions.
It will be through the voices of change agents that the naming and analysis of the issue(s) will at least initially, be articulated.
- Change agents: advocates, activists, organizations, networks
- Visioning alternatives: demands, asks for what a different system would look like
- Strategies for change
Note: While these are the general guidelines, there’s flexibility depending upon the focus.
- Online research annotations https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W-PJKJtIE833qHoQij0eMmw6trlDiZLfSWCE_mBTQ74/edit?usp=sharing
- (2) Blog post(s) drawing in part from online research;
- 1st post names problem using media literacy question: In articles you’re finding, is context addressed? Root-systemic causes?
- 2nd is strategies for change, visioning alternatives
- Informal class presentation