- Revise your annotations (done for class 11) for a strong first sentence that states the main idea without saying: “This article describes…” Rather, “Toxic positivity is…”
- Read through the annotations and end notes of two of your topic group members. This means you have to set up a shared Google doc to post your annotations for group cohorts to read. Comment on:
- particular meanings (2-3) in annotations that seem important
- how media literacy questions and power structure/oppression matrix levels of apply
- idea for illustration you’ll do for next week: from what you’ve read, select an issue/problem/pattern to illustrate; write out a sentence description
On the shared Google doc created by your topic group, post your comments underneath the person’s annotations you’re reviewing. Include your name and insert horizontal line above/below.