There are two parts to this assignment:
Copy class 8 funds of knowledge responses onto Google Survey.
Review and reflect on the first month of the class.
- Review and reflect on content presented during the first four weeks of this class. Consider what you’ve learned from readings and classroom activities. What’s the story they tell? Discuss relationships between:
- Youth and democracy (or lack thereof)
- The role of the entertainment industries
- Your experience in relation to these power relationships
- Review all assignments and your response notes for each assignment.
- Pay particular attention to your class 2 “understandings of democracy” response notes. In what ways, if any, have your understandings changed?
- What are the meanings of democracy (or its negation) in relation to topics we’ve covered. This is a question to consider throughout your discussion.
- Discuss a few issues that seem particularly important.
- What ways, if any, do these topics relate to your lived experiences?
- What is your sense of agency in relation to these topics?
Post to your rolling Google doc with date, assignment title; send link. Single-spaced & typed in Times New Roman or Arial (size 12 font), 1-inch margins. Insert horizontal line between assignments. Remember to proofread.