- MUS 562, 1 credit; may fulfill the ensemble requirement for music majors and minors with permission of the choral/voice faculty and undergraduate/graduate curriculum committee.
- Meets MWF 12:15-1:15 pm in the Fine Arts Center, Room 44. NOTE: We are also exploring the possibility of moving this ensemble to a Tuesday/Thursday schedule, meeting from 1:00-2:15 pm. We will ask about your availability for each at the audition.
- Size: 24-32 singers
- Conductor: Dr. Tony Thornton (*NEW – this ensemble will be conducted by the Director of Choral Studies this year)
- Performances: 1-2 per semester
- Ability to read music and learn music quickly is essential
- Enrollment is by placement audition only
Comprised of select non-major undergraduate and graduate students and music majors and minors, Women’s Choir (to be renamed and rebranded in the fall 2019 semester) performs a wide variety of choral literature written for treble voices, including world music and works with instrumental accompaniment. Open to Five College students with previous choral experience. If you were part of an advanced treble or mixed choir in high school or college, we want to meet you. Join us!