- Andrews, C. (in prep). Zulu Argument Extraction: Deriving Interactions Between A and A’ Movement.
- Dillon, B., Andrews, C., Rotello, C., & Wagers, M. (2018). A new argument for distinct, co-active parses during language comprehension. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition
- Anand P., Andrews C., Farkas D., Wagers M.. (2011). The exclusive interpretation of plural nominals in quantificational environments. Proceedings of SALT, 21, CLC Publications, Ithaca, NY.
- Sloggett, S., Andrews, C., Dillon, B. (to appear). Agreement is all alike; every illusion is illusory in its own way. In R. Ivan A Festschrift in honor of Peggy Speas.
- Andrews, C. Dillong, B., Staub, A. (2019). Fool me once: Readers Adapt to NP/Z garden paths but not ORCs. Poster at CUNY, Boulder, CO.
- Andrews, C., Dillon, B., Staub, A. (2018). The construction that the reader never learns: ORCs and adaptation. Poster at AMLaP, Berlin.
- Andrews, C., Staub, A., Dillon, B. (2017). Syntactic-Adaptation vs Task-Adaptation: The Case of Object Relative Clauses. Poster at AMLaP, Lancaster. [pdf]
- Dillon, B., Andrews, C., Wagers, M. (2017). A new argument for distinct, co-active parses during language comprehension. Talk at CUNY, MIT. [paper]
- Andrews, C., Yacovone, A., Sloggett, S., Dillon, B.. (2016). Reflexives: We don’t see the Attraction. Poster at AMLaP, Bilbao.[pdf]
- Andrews, C., Dillon, B. (2016). Computation of Agreement is Not Predictive Regardless of Word Order. Poster at CUNY, Gainesville.[pdf]
- King J., Andrews C., Wagers M. (2012). Do reflexives always find a grammatical antecedent for themselves?. Poster at CUNY, 25, New York City.[pdf]
- Anand P., Andrews C., Wagers, M. (2011). Assessing the Pragmatics of Experiments with Crowdsourcing: The Case of Scalar Implicature. Talk at Crowdsourcing Technologies for Language and Cognition Studies: 2011 LSA Institute, Boulder, CO.
- Anand P., Andrews C., Wagers M. (2011). Implicature Calculation and the Pragmatics of Experiments. Poster at XPRAG Experimental Pragmatics Conference, Barcelona.