The Massachusetts Adult Proficiency Test – College and Career Readiness (MAPT-CCR) for reading and mathematics administration training is self-paced and available 24/7. The MAPT-CCR for Reading and Mathematics Administration Training is designed for practitioners from ACLS-funded programs who require training to accurately administer both the reading and mathematics MAPT-CCR assessments.
You must complete the Assessment Basics Webinar before starting the MAPT-CCR Administration online training.
This training consists of seven-modules and takes approximately one hour to complete. For each module, you will read some information relating to one aspect of the MAPT-CCR and administration procedures. The seven modules are as follows:
- Module 1: Background on the MAPT-CCR, What It Measures, and How it Works
- Module 2: The Components of the MAPT-CCR
- Module 3: Getting Ready with the OWL System and the MAPT-CCR
- Module 4: Student Login Steps
- Module 5: Sample Questions and Practice Tests
- Module 6: Administration of the MAPT-CCR for Reading and the MAPT-CCR for Math
- Module 7: MAPT-CCR Results: Interpreting and Using MAPT Test Scores
When you have completed all modules, you will be certified to administer the MAPT-CCR, and a confirmation page will load. You will also receive an email confirmation that you have completed the training, which you can keep for your records and forward to your program director as needed.
During the MAPT-CCR for Reading and Mathematics Administration Training you will learn; the basics of standardized assessment, the process for accurate administration of both the reading and mathematics assessments of the MAPT-CCR, and the importance of the MAPT-CCR sample and practice questions. You will also learn how to interpret MAPT-CCR scores.
To become certified to administer the MAPT-CCR for reading and mathematics, visit this link: https://bit.ly/umass-cea-maptccr-admin
For technical support, contact the University of Massachusetts Center for Educational Assessment at email@example.com.
- For information on ACLS policies regarding the MAPT-CCR, see the ACLS Assessment webpage: http://www.doe.mass.edu/acls/assessment/
- ACLS recommends that programs maintain at least two certified test administrators for each test the program administers.