Completing Portfolio Assessments May 10, 2011Posted by The UMass Tk20 Team in : Assessments, Faculty, Portfolios , trackback
Various assessors (faculty, staff, program coordinators, cooperating teachers, etc.) complete assessments in Portfolios for students after they have submitted their Portfolios. To complete these assessments, follow these steps:
1) Log on to Tk20: https://umass.tk20.com/
2) Click on the “Portfolio” tab.
3) Click “Portfolio Assessments” on the left-hand side-bar.
4) Click on the name of the student whose assessment you wish to complete.
5) On the left is the student’s portfolio, with materials the School of Education and program require. On the right is/are the assessment instrument(s) to be completed. Click on the name of the Assessment Tool you wish to complete.
6) When you have completed the form click “Save” and then “Submit.” Only hit “Submit” when you have completed the form and are ready to submit it for review.
If student names do not appear, you may not be attached to the portfolio. Contact the Tk20 office.