Week Nine Readings, please post your comments here!

Please post your comments to week 9’s readings on community-based participatory research here.

As announced in class, for the second half of the semester please submit your blog postings by Thursday morning (by 9am).

Also, I will be putting the class readings in boxes outside of my office (304 Arnold House) door for the rest of this semester, since we will not be meeting as a group. Please stop by to pick up the readings each week, which will be outside the door by Wednesday morning each week.

Enjoy your spring break!!

10 thoughts on “Week Nine Readings, please post your comments here!

1. Thank you for any other informative web site. Where else may I am getting that kind of info written in such a perfect means? I have a venture that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

2. Thank you so much for providing individuals with an exceptionally pleasant possiblity to read from this web site. It’s always very brilliant plus full of amusement for me and my office colleagues to visit your blog at minimum three times in 7 days to find out the latest things you have. And indeed, I am also certainly pleased concerning the stunning tips and hints served by you. Selected 4 facts on this page are rather the most efficient we have all ever had.