9/5/19 – What a great summer!
The Muller lab was busy this summer – so what’s new?
– we attended 4 conferences where we learned a lot and made new friends;
– we welcomed Alexis Heredia as a visiting summer student from la Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo Leon (Mexico);
– we are excited to welcome Brittany Anderson as a Microbiology rotation student;
And also: countless gels and hours at the microscope, some exciting science, some frustrating science, probably too many ice creams but not enough coffee — We’re ready for the Fall semester!
5/1/19 – Last day in the lab for Quentin!
Quentin was the first undergraduate researcher to join the lab, we will miss him greatly but we’re all very proud of his journey: he is heading off to the The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Post-bac Internship Program! Congratulations!
04/26/19 – Mass URC.
Danielle presents her work at the Undergraduate Research Conference a one-day symposium for undergraduate students from the 28 public colleges and universities across the Commonwealth.
04/22/19 – Pipettes and Paintbrushes.
This semester, Jacob participated in the Pipettes and Paintbrushes initiative from the “That’s Life [Science]” collective. In collaboration with Dr. Skye Long, they created this artistic rendering of Jacob’s project. Their work is currently displayed in the ISB atrium.
04/05/19 – Angelina and Danielle are accepted into very prestigious summer internship programs – congratulations!
04/03/19 – Will’s paper is now available at JVI here
12/26/18 – Will’s new paper is out!
Read all about C19ORF66 here: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/12/26/506410
01/22/19 – The Muller lab is at PVMS2019
12/12/18 – Happy Holidays from the Muller lab
12/07/18 – Danielle is awarded a Research Assistant Fellowship through the Honors College – congratulations!
06/08/18 – Plenty of news!
- Quentin was awarded a prestigious summer research internship at UMass Med – Congrats!
- We said goodbye to Aman who brilliantly graduated – we’ll miss you!
- We welcome Renan from Amherst College for his summer research project -welcome to the lab!
- We moved to our new lab space and we love it!
09/08/17 – Our newest paper is out in PLoS Pathogens!
We describe how a small RNA element can control RNA fate in the background of widespread mRNA degradation by viral endonucleases – learn more here
09/01/2017 – The Muller Lab is open!
You can find us in 206-208 Morill IV North and we’re probably opening boxes!
08/01/2017 – Welcome to the Muller Lab Website!