Moodle Unavailable Thursday, March 16, 2017
During Spring Break, on Thursday, March 16, 2017, UMass Amherst Information Technology will perform a scheduled maintenance on Moodle.
- Moodle will be unavailable beginning at 7 a.m. (for as long as 5 hours). Please plan accordingly.
Removal of Old Moodle Courses
On Feb. 15, 2017, access ended to Moodle courses taught up to and including Spring 2015. Please contact the Instructional Media Lab with questions.
Moodle Course Request for Summer and Fall 2017
Moodle course request opens in SPIRE on Monday, April 3, 2017.
February Moodle Update
Only one small change was made to Moodle in February 2017:
- As with instructors, TAs who are grading can now reveal hidden identities for assignments that were graded using “Blind Marking.” For more on this feature see: Blind Grading for Moodle Assignment Submissions.
Instructional Innovation Events
Spring events addressing the use of technology for teaching and learning are now posted on the Innovate@ UMass website. Events include Digital Brown Bag lunchtime discussions, Workshops and Creative Teaching Salons.
- For schedules and registration please see Instructional Innovation Events.
Moodle Help and Resources for Instructors
To learn more about Moodle or to get help, you can:
- Review our support documentation at: http://www.it.umass.edu/moodle
- Contact the Instructional Media Lab (firstname.lastname@example.org | 413-545-2823) with a question, or to set up a time for a one-on-one consultation.