Big Queer Shindig! Thursday, January 23rd, 6:30-8:30, Wilder Hall (CMASS) 201

Welcome back to a new semester!! The Stonewall Center, the Graduate Employee Organization, Graduate Queers & Allies, the Graduate Student Senate, the Center for Multicultural Advancement & Student Success, the Graduate Women’s Network and OUT@Isenberg invite you to attend the Big Queer Shindig! This event for graduate students will take place on Thursday, January 23rd from 6:30-8:30pm in Wilder Hall (CMASS) Room 201!
There will be free food, socializing, games and dancing! Come to meet new folks, reconnect with old friends, and learn about NEW and RESTRUCTURED social and activism opportunities for queer graduate students at UMass!
See you there!
**Bring a friend to be entered into a raffle for gift certificates to local businesses, including Oh My! Sensuality Shop and Herrell’s Ice Cream in Northampton!**

8 Replies to “Big Queer Shindig! Thursday, January 23rd, 6:30-8:30, Wilder Hall (CMASS) 201”

1. Have you heard connected with anyone that will be wrongly arrested involving pirating artwork? This INTERNET threatened my family; although the evidence he had absolutely not incriminated my family. Often the Internet protocol address they stated has been my own truly belongs to a school center thirty-five kilometers northern involving me personally. Because the video I’m falsely accused of pirating was Harry Knitter, that could seem essentially the most sensible location to hunt for the culprit. Definitely not on me personally… a 54 yr old who actually isn’t going to like Harry Potter a whole lot… Can you support? We depend upon the personal computer intended for employment, to shed this online is a tragedy around me!

2. You must learn how to resolve this problem right away before
    it’s too late. However, by enabling it, the FPS will drop significantly.
    The power level refills as Batman moves as a result of different
    levels of your game.