1. What is your nickname?
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
3. What is your favorite place on campus and why?
the lawn up in Orchard Hill because it’s always so quiet and beautiful
4. What are your favorite movies?
Made of Honor and White Christmas (even when it’s not around the holidays)
5. Who is your favorite dancer or choreographer?
Alicia Monaco and Katy Spreadbury
6. Who is your idol?
7. What is your favorite style of dance?
8. Why do you love to dance?
because dancing just feels good. I can forget about everything else and just have fun
9.What is the name of your old studio?
Diane Kelley Dance Studios
10. What is your favorite book?
With No One As Witness by Elizabeth George
11. What is your favorite place in the world?
York Beach, Maine
12.What are your aspirations?
to be some kind of teacher
13. What is your favorite dance team moment?
Midnight Madness/Tip Off Party. I had no idea what to expect and it turned out to be so much fun.
14. How would your friends describe you?
nice, sarcastic, reliable, and fun
15. What do you love most about UMass?
all the people, and the campus is so beautiful
16. When is your birthday?
17. What is your favorite quote?
“Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.”
18. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas because I love all the snow, lights, and music. I also love to see all of my family.
19. What would people be surprised to know about you?
I like to go to New England Dragway in the summers
20. What is your hometown?