She is a senior who has had amazing ideas for the team in her four years here. She is organized and on top of things, which is why she is the creator of this blog! (And side note-she did not write this blurb about herself.) Known on the team for her flexibility…
1. When is your birthday?
May 1, 1986
2. What is your major/minor?
Communication major and Information Technology minor
3. What is the name of your old dance studio?
The Dance Academy (Holland,PA)
4. What is your favorite style of dance?
It depends on the mood I am in, but my all-time favorites are lyrical and jazz.
5. Where is your favorite place on campus?
It is hard to pick just one. My favorite place would probably be the center of campus. I love walking by the pond, library, and chapel. Also, the football stadium, Mullins Center, and Curry Hicks Cage hold a place in my heart because of all of the dance team memories from over the past four years.
6. What is your favorite color?
7. What is your favorite television show?
8. What is one of your habits?
I drink green tea almost every day.
9. Besides Nationals, what is your favorite event that we do?
UMass Basketball games
10. What is your lucky number?
11. What is one of your aspirations?
I want to travel all over the world.
12. What is your favorite food?
Chocolate chip cookies
13. What is something people would not know about you from looking at you?
Hmm…I played the violin for 10 years.
14. What do you love about UMass?
I love the campus and the people. The university is so big that there is never a dull moment; there is always something to do or discover.
15. How would your friends describe you?
Optimistic, proper, artistic
16. What were some of your favorite dance team moments?
There are so many! My favorite memory will always be when I found out I made the team. Another fond memory is when we got our picture taken with the 2004 Red Sox World Series trophy. Another is when UMass basketball defeated UConn in the last few seconds of the game, and the audience stormed the court. And I will never forget all of my teamates and all of our team traditions.
17. What was your favorite dance that you did with the team?
I have two. They happen to be my first and last dances on the team. One was a hip-hop dance to Ciara’s song “Goodies” and the other was our Nationals dance from this year.
18. What are your favorite hobbies/pastimes?
Swimming, scrapbooking, taking pictures, blogging, playing tennis, being active outdoors
19. What is your guilty pleasure?
20. Where are your favorite places in the world?
London, England…Daytona, Florida…Langhorne, PA